Review the following information about the 7.14.2 release.
There are no known issues for 7.14.2. Before you upgrade, review the Known issue for 7.14.0.
Breaking changes can prevent your application from optimal operation and performance. Before you upgrade to 7.14.2, review the 7.14.0 breaking changes.
To review the breaking changes in previous versions, refer to the following:
- Provide better diagnostics when task manager performance is degraded #109741
- Elastic Security
- For the Elastic Security 7.14.2 release information, refer to Elastic Security Solution Release Notes.
- Fixes config migration from ingestManager to support both xpack.ingestManager and xpack.fleet #111612
- Lens & Visualizations
- Adds migration script for drop_last_bucket value in TSVB #110782
- Machine Learning
- Fixes Anomaly Explorer data points not showing up when index pattern has multiple indices #110899
- Ensure draw tools updates by index name, not index pattern title #108394
- Catch errors from individual providers #111093
auth_provider_hintif session is not authenticated #111521
- Removes blurring on URL filter selections #110314