This section provides a series of troubleshooting solutions aimed at helping users fix problems that an Elasticsearch deployment might encounter.
- Fix common cluster issues
- Several troubleshooting issues can be diagnosed using the health API.
- Fix watermark errors caused by low disk space
- Add a missing tier to the system
- Allow Elasticsearch to allocate the data in the system
- Allow Elasticsearch to allocate the index
- Indices mix index allocation filters with data tiers node roles to move through data tiers
- Not enough nodes to allocate all shard replicas
- Total number of shards for an index on a single node exceeded
- Total number of shards per node has been reached
- Troubleshooting data corruption
Snapshot and restoreedit
If none of these solutions relate to your issue, you can still get help:
For users with an active subscription, you can get help in several ways:
- Go directly to the Support Portal
- From the Elasticsearch Service Console, go to the Support page, or select the support icon that looks like a life preserver on any page.
Contact us by email: email@example.com
If you contact us by email, use the email address that you registered with so that we can help you more quickly. If you are using a distribution list as your registered email, you can also register a second email address with us. Just open a case to let us know the name and email address you want to add.
- For users without an active subscription, visit the Elastic community forums and get answers from the experts in the community, including people from Elastic.
Intro to Kibana
ELK for Logs & Metrics