WARNING: Version 6.2 of Elasticsearch has passed its EOL date.
This documentation is no longer being maintained and may be removed. If you are running this version, we strongly advise you to upgrade. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
xpack.security.authc.token.passphraseis deprecated. If this setting is not used, the cluster automatically generates a key, which is the recommended method. See Security settings.
- Added requirement for TLS/SSL when a cluster with security is running in production. If you try to upgrade to a production license when security is enabled, the upgrade is not successful until you configure TLS. For more information, see Setting Up SSL/TLS on a Cluster.
- Added bootstrap check that enforces the use of TLS when security is enabled and you are using a production license.
- Machine Learning
- Fixed problem with dropped or duplicated data when datafeeds used aggregations.
- Fixed problems when model plot is enabled and there are sparse metrics.
- Improved modeling of long-term trends.
- Fixed a bug in calculation of mean values for seasonal components.
- Added more accurate adherence to model memory limit.
- Fixed the email message when cluster license expiration issues are resolved.
- Added ability infer the keystore type from its pathname when the type is not specified.
- Added usability improvements for the password bootstrap tool. For more information, see setup-passwords.
- Fixed Watcher such that it loads only active watches.