Change how App Search runs by providing your own user settings. User settings are appended to the
app-search.yml configuration file for your instance and provide custom configuration options.
To add user settings:
- Log in to the Elasticsearch Service Console.
Select your deployment on the home page in the Elasticsearch Service card or go to the deployments page.
Narrow your deployments by name, ID, or choose from several other filters. To customize your view, use a combination of filters, or change the format from a grid to a list.
- From your deployment menu, go to the Edit page.
- At the bottom of the App Search section, expand the User settings overrides caret.
- Update the user settings.
- Click Save changes.
If a setting is not supported by Elasticsearch Service, you get an error message when you try to save.
Elasticsearch Service supports the following App Search settings.
The origin of authenticated App Search users. Options are
- (SAML only) Name of the realm within the Elasticsearch realm chain.