To make sure you’re all set for production, consider the following actions:
- Plan for your expected workloads and consider how many availability zones you’ll need.
- Create a deployment on the region you need and with a hardware profile that matches your use case.
- Change your configuration by turning on autoscaling, adding high availability, or adjusting components of the Elastic Stack.
- Add extensions and plugins to use Elastic supported extensions or add your own custom dictionaries and scripts.
- Edit settings and defaults to fine tune the performance of specific features.
- Manage your deployment as a whole to restart, upgrade, stop routing, or delete.
- Set up monitoring to learn how to configure your deployments for observability, which includes metric and log collection, troubleshooting views, and cluster alerts to automate performance monitoring.