Congratulations on creating a proof of concept deployment, learning about Elastic, getting that initial data into your deployment. Now it’s time to make it all production ready!
Here are some of the things you might want to do:
- Plan for your expected workloads and consider how many availability zones you’ll need.
- Change your configuration by turning on autoscaling, adding high availability, or adjusting components of the Elastic Stack.
- Add extensions and plugins to use Elastic supported extensions or add your own custom dictionaries and scripts.
- Edit settings and defaults to fine tune the performance of specific features.
- Manage your deployment as a whole to restart, upgrade, stop routing, or delete.