Use the information in this section to troubleshoot common problems and find answers for frequently asked questions.
- Can’t log in after upgrading to 6.2.2
- Some settings are not returned via the nodes settings API
- Authorization exceptions
- Users command fails due to extra arguments
- Users are frequently locked out of Active Directory
- Certificate verification fails for curl on Mac
- SSLHandshakeException causes connections to fail
- Common SSL/TLS exceptions
- Internal Server Error in Kibana
- Setup-passwords command fails due to connection failure
To get help, see Getting Help.