WARNING: Version 6.1 of the Elastic Stack has passed its EOL date.
This documentation is no longer being maintained and may be removed. If you are running this version, we strongly advise you to upgrade. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
Use the information in this section to troubleshoot common problems and find answers for frequently asked questions.
- Can’t log in after upgrading to 6.1.4
- Some settings are not returned via the nodes settings API
- Authorization exceptions
- Users command fails due to extra arguments
- Users are frequently locked out of Active Directory
- Certificate verification fails for curl on Mac
- SSLHandshakeException causes connections to fail
- Common SSL/TLS exceptions
- Internal Server Error in Kibana
- Setup-passwords command fails due to connection failure
To get help, see Getting Help.