Learn how to spin up a deployment of our hosted Elasticsearch Service and use Elastic Observability to gain deeper insight into the behavior of your applications and systems.
The guides in this section describe how to:
- Choose your source. Elastic integrates with hundreds of data sources for unified visibility across all your applications and systems.
- Ingest your data. Turn-key integrations provide a repeatable workflow to ingest data from all your sources: you install an integration, configure it, and deploy an agent to collect your data.
- View your data. Navigate seamlessly between Observabilty UIs and dashboards to identify and resolve problems quickly.
- Customize. Expand your deployment and add features like alerting and anomaly detection.
Get started nowedit
Follow the steps in these guides to get started:
Ready to dig into more features of Elastic Observability? See these guides:
- Starting with the Elasticsearch Platform and its Solutions for new users
- Adding data to Elasticsearch for other ways to ingest data
- Tutorials for hands-on steps