IMPORTANT: No additional bug fixes or documentation updates will be released for this version. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
- There are no changes to Logstash core in this release
- Fixed bug where multibyte UTF8 strings could cause "Dissector mapping, field found in event but it was empty" errors
- Fixed bug where a dissection is ignored if it is defined with a newline as part of a delimiter.
- Fixed resource leak when plugin is reloaded
- Improved error logging when a producer cannot be created