You are looking at documentation for an older release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
- Fix bug where with terminating input plugins in-memory queue might not be drained. This could happen in some situations with inputs like the stdin input or the Elasticsearch input. This could result in some messages not being processed.
- Correctly handle paths with spaces on Windows. See #8931 for details.
- Fixed concurrency issue causing random failures when multiline codec was used together with a multi-threaded input plugin
- Added support for tagging empty rows which users can reference to conditionally drop events
- If elasticsearch response contains a shard failure, then tag_on_failure tags are added to Logstash event
- Enhancement : add support for nested fields
- Enhancement : add docinfo_fields option
- Enhancement : add aggregation_fields option
- Add support for scheduling periodic execution of the query
- Bug Fix: undefined method ‘value’ for nil:NilClass with SSL enabled, but no certificates provided
- Output Only: Use shared concurrency / multiple channels for performance
- Added json_batch format
- Make 429 responses log at debug, not error level. They are really just flow control