You are looking at documentation for an older release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
- There are no user-facing changes in Logstash core in this release.
- Fixed issue with close_wait connections to make sure that keep alive is sent back to the client. (#272)
- If all webserver threads are busy, the plugin now returns status code 429. (#75)
- Fixed connection and memory leak. (#251)
- Fixed issue where stopping a pipeline with active inbound syslog connections (for example, while reloading the configuration) could cause Logstash to crash. (#40)
- Fixed crash on arrays with null values. (#31)
- Fixed thread safety issue. (#13)
- Added vIPtela support.
- Added fields for Cisco ASR1k.