IMPORTANT: No additional bug fixes or documentation updates will be released for this version. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
- Encode tags as fluent forward protocol tags. Ref: #21
- Support flush method #35
- Workaround for breaking change in Netflow-Input-UDP > 3.2.0 #122
- Renamed some unknown VMware VDS fields
- Further improved decoding performance of ASA ACL ids
- Further improved decoding performance of MAC addresses
- Improved decoding performance of IPv4 addresses
- Improved decoding performance of ASA ACL ids
- Improved decoding performance of mac addresses
- Logging improvement to include DNS resolution failure reason #36
- Fix bug where forward lookups would not cache timeout errors
- Fixed memory leak when run on JRuby 1.x (Logstash 5.x) [#135](https://github.com/logstash-plugins/logstash-filter-grok/issues/135)
- bugfix: correctly handle empty values between value separator and field separator (#58)
- feature: add option to split fields and values using a regex pattern (#55)
- Fix: Number strings using a decimal comma (e.g. 1,23), added convert support to specify integer_eu and float_eu.
- feature: Added capitalize feature.
- fix return of multiple events when using file based scripts #41
- Add refresh_behaviour to either merge or replace during a refresh #57
- Add metadata data to the event wrt execution duration and exit status
- Add schedule option to schedule the command to run, using a cron expression
- Clarify use of use_column_value. Make last_run_metadata_path reference in record_last_run entry clickable. #273
- Load the driver with the system class loader. Fixes issue loading some JDBC drivers in Logstash 6.2+ #263
- Fix regression with 4.3.5 that can result in NULL :sql_last_value depending on timestamp format #274
- Fix long standing bug where setting jdbc_default_timezone loses milliseconds. Force all usage of sql_last_value to be typed according to the settings. #140
- Fix memory leak #261
- Open and close connection for each query #147
- Allow the syslog field to be a configurable option. This is useful for when codecs change the field containing the syslog data (e.g. the CEF codec).
- Make the grok pattern a configurable option
write_behaviorto the documentation #58