IMPORTANT: No additional bug fixes or documentation updates will be released for this version. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
- Backport new PQ implementation
- Fix Cloner to properly clone ruby strings
- Fixes exception when receiving Netflow 9 from H3C devices
- Added support for Netflow 9 from H3C devices
- Fixes incorrect definitions of IE 231 and IE 232
- Fixes exceptions due to concurrent access of IPFIX templates, see issue #134
- Added support for Netflow 9 reduced-size encoding support
- Added support for Barracuda IPFIX Extended Uniflow
- Added support for IPFIX from Procera/NetIntact/Sandvine 15.1
- Log timeouts as warn instead of error #43
- Allow concurrent queries when cache enabled #42
- bugfix: improves trim_key and trim_value to trim any sequence of matching characters from the beginning and ends of the corresponding keys and values; a previous implementation limited trim to a single character from each end, which was surprising.
- bugfix: fixes issue where we can fail to correctly break up a sequence that includes a partially-quoted value followed by another fully-quoted value by slightly reducing greediness of quoted-value captures.
- Fix: when converting to float and float_eu, explicitly support same range of inputs as their integer counterparts; eliminates a regression introduced in 3.3.1 in which support for non-string inputs was inadvertently removed.
- #136 Avoid plugin crashes when encountering bad files in S3 buckets
- Log entry when bucket is empty #150
- Symbolize hash keys for additional_settings hash #148
- Work around jruby/jruby#5148 by cloning messages on jruby 9k, therefore resizing the underlying byte buffer
- Fix missing require for the ipaddr library.
- Symbolize hash keys for additional_settings hash #179
- Docs: Set the default_codec doc attribute.
- Avoid infinite loop by checking for zero body size #737
- Add support for join based parent indexing (backport of #632) #686