Review the following information about the Kibana 8.1.2 release.
Breaking changes can prevent your application from optimal operation and performance. Before you upgrade, review the breaking changes, then mitigate the impact to your application.
There are no breaking changes in Kibana 8.1.2.
To review the breaking changes in previous versions, refer to the following:
- Improve controls management UX #127524
- Elastic Security
- For the Elastic Security 8.1.2 release information, refer to Elastic Security Solution Release Notes.
- Handle scenario when user has no indices #128066
- Rename "APM & Fleet Server" to "Integrations Server" #128574
- Fixes KQL typeahead missing description and improve display for long field names #128480