Review the following information about the Kibana 8.1.1 release.
Breaking changes can prevent your application from optimal operation and performance. Before you upgrade to 8.1.1, review the breaking changes, then mitigate the impact to your application.
There are no breaking changes in Kibana 8.1.1.
To review the breaking changes in previous versions, refer to the following:
- Improves controls empty state #125728
- Data ingest
The dot expander processor in the Ingest Pipelines UI now allows setting a wildcard (
*) for the field parameter #123522
- Elastic Security
- For the Elastic Security 8.1.1 release information, refer to Elastic Security Solution Release Notes.
- Enterprise Search
- For the Elastic Enterprise Search 8.1.1 release information, refer to Elastic Enterprise Search Documentation Release notes.
- Adds a new validation message #127239
- Fixes empty assets on package install #127070
- Hide enroll command when user creates a new agent policy in the Add agent flyout #126431
- Makes input IDs unique in agent policy yaml #127343
- Fixes links to Agent logs for APM, Endpoint, Synthetics, and OSQuery #127480