The index action type will index a document into Elasticsearch.
Index connectors have the following configuration properties:
- The name of the connector. The name is used to identify a connector in the management UI connector listing, or in the connector list when configuring an action.
- The Elasticsearch index to be written to.
- Setting for the refresh policy for the write request.
- Execution time field
- This field will be automatically set to the time the alert condition was detected.
my-index: name: action-type-index actionTypeId: .index config: index: .kibana refresh: true executionTimeField: somedate
config defines the action type specific to the configuration and contains the following properties:
A string that corresponds to Index.
A boolean that corresponds to Refresh.
A string that corresponds to Execution time field.
Index actions have the following properties:
- The document to index in json format.