The ServiceNow action type uses the V2 Table API to create ServiceNow incidents.
ServiceNow connectors have the following configuration properties:
- The name of the connector. The name is used to identify a connector in the Stack Management UI connector listing, and in the connector list when configuring an action.
- ServiceNow instance URL.
- Username for HTTP Basic authentication.
- Password for HTTP Basic authentication.
Preconfigured action typeedit
my-servicenow: name: preconfigured-servicenow-action-type actionTypeId: .servicenow config: apiUrl: https://dev94428.service-now.com/ secrets: username: testuser password: passwordkeystorevalue
config defines the action type specific to the configuration and contains the following properties:
An address that corresponds to URL.
secrets defines sensitive information for the action type:
A string that corresponds to Username.
A string that corresponds to Password. Should be stored in the Kibana keystore.
ServiceNow actions have the following configuration properties:
- The extent to which the incident resolution can delay.
- The severity of the incident.
- The effect an incident has on business. Can be measured by the number of affected users or by how critical it is to the business in question.
- Short description
- A short description for the incident, used for searching the contents of the knowledge base.
- The details about the incident.
- Additional comments
- Additional information for the client, such as how to troubleshoot the issue.