IMPORTANT: No additional bug fixes or documentation updates will be released for this version. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
Canvas is a data visualization and presentation tool that sits within Kibana. With Canvas, you can pull live data directly from Elasticsearch, and combine the data with colors, images, text, and your imagination to create dynamic, multi-page, pixel-perfect displays. If you are a little bit creative, a little bit technical, and a whole lot curious, then Canvas is for you.
With Canvas, you can:
- Create and personalize your work space with backgrounds, borders, colors, fonts, and more.
- Customize your workpad with your own visualizations, such as images and text.
- Customize your data by pulling it directly from Elasticsearch.
- Show off your data with charts, graphs, progress monitors, and more.
- Focus the data you want to display with filters.
For a quick overview of Canvas, watch Stand out with Canvas.
Intro to Kibana
ELK for Logs & Metrics