NOTE: You are looking at documentation for an older release. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
Open the Options tab to configure settings that apply to all input controls in a Controls visualization.
- Update Kibana filters on each change
- When enabled, all input interactions immediately create filters that cause the dashboard to refresh. When disabled, Kibana filters are only created when the user clicks Apply changes .
- Use time filter
- When enabled, the aggregations used to generate the dropdown options list and range minimum and maximum are bound to Kibana’s global time range.
- Pin filters to global state
- When enabled, all filters created by interacting with the inputs are automatically pinned.