You are looking at documentation for an older release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
See breaking changes for the changes to be aware of when migrating your application from one version of Kibana to another.
- If you have a version 7.0 monitoring cluster, a version 6.7 production cluster and Kibana version 6.7.0 or 6.7.1, you cannot see the monitoring data in Kibana. #34357
- Adds display name and help description for progress arg #33819
- Fixes hover on key-based page back and forth #33631
- Coerces string doc-values to numbers if used in styling #33657
- Machine Learning
- Fixes check to determine whether telemetry is enabled #33975
credentials: same-originfor fetching translations JSON #34036
- Removes crosshair synchronization to avoid display bug #33660