IMPORTANT: No additional bug fixes or documentation updates will be released for this version. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
You can use Kibana’s import/export interface to copy objects from one space to another:
- Navigate to the space that contains your saved objects.
- Export your saved objects via the import/export interface.
- Navigate to the space you are importing to.
- Import your saved objects via the import/export interface.
- (optional) Delete the saved objects from the space you exported from, if you don’t want to keep a copy there.