WARNING: Version 6.2 of Kibana has passed its EOL date.
This documentation is no longer being maintained and may be removed. If you are running this version, we strongly advise you to upgrade. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
- Machine Learning
- Removed incorrect job group information from the URL when linking to the results page after job creation.
- Fixed bug related to cloning jobs that do not have datafeeds.
- Fixed issues with the first and last buckets in the Anomaly Explorer swimlanes and in the Single Metric Viewer charts.
- Resolved issue with the preserve layout option occasionally causing Chromium to crash when it was given partial pixels for the viewport.
- Removed error messages that were appearing when you created an email action for a watch without a body or subject. For more information, see Email Action.