WARNING: Version 6.1 of Kibana has passed its EOL date.
This documentation is no longer being maintained and may be removed. If you are running this version, we strongly advise you to upgrade. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
- Machine Learning
- Disabled the ability to create forecasts for jobs that were created before 6.1.0.
- Fixed the Anomaly Explorer such that it retains the chosen swim lane limits when you reload the page.
- Fixed incorrect line positions in the Single Metric Viewer. When all data points had the same value, the Y-axis offset was not calculated correctly and the line was drawn in the wrong position or was invisible in the line chart.
- Fixed situations where Kibana was showing the same information for different clusters in the Logstash Overview.
- Fixed error that prevented users from creating threshold alerts with email actions.