IMPORTANT: No additional bug fixes or documentation updates will be released for this version. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
Upgrading to Enterprise Search 7.14.1? See Upgrading & migrating.
- A number of improvements have been made to the Domain Validation UI in App Search Crawler to help users with non-trivial domain configurations involving HTTP/HTTPS redirects, etc.
- Clears the reset password token immediately following a password reset, preventing re-use of the token. Previously, the token would expire after two hours.
- Fixes an issue that caused the web crawler to fail a URL content check during domain validation due to a redirect.
- Fixes an issue that may cause the crawler to block and unable to finish a crawl on sites with large numbers of redirects.
- Fixes an issue that prevented crawling web pages with relative base URLs.