IMPORTANT: No additional bug fixes or documentation updates will be released for this version. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
Upgrading to Enterprise Search 7.9.3? See Upgrading & migrating.
- Allows special characters in Elasticsearch configuration password.
- Preserves URL fragments through login.
Improves resiliency of upgrades from Elastic App Search:
- Retries timeout errors on index creation.
- Handles cases where an (empty) index already exists.
- Fixes Google Drive not syncing completely when document-level permissions are enabled.
Fixes syncing behavior for Google Drive "trash":
- Prevents syncing documents from the Google Drive trash to Workplace Search.
- Removes documents from Workplace Search when they are moved to the trash in Google Drive.