IMPORTANT: No additional bug fixes or documentation updates will be released for this version. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
Honors the configured
external_urlin Elastic Cloud, enabling a custom URL for the deployment. This fix changes the value of the
X-Forwarded-Hostheader, and therefore could affect deployments who are depending on that value.
- Prevents sporadic "engine named undefined" errors in the dashboard.
Honors values for
Ensures clients authenticate before refreshing tokens.
To refresh a token, a client must send
client_id. A confidential client must also send
- Enables syncing Google Drive when document permissions are disabled.
- Allows administrators to add private sources for configured connectors when no organization content sources exist.
- Ensures content counts are consistent between administration screens and the search experience.
- The search experience now works in Read-Only mode.