IMPORTANT: No additional bug fixes or documentation updates will be released for this version. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
- Tested with Elastic Enterprise Search API version 7.13.0.
- Improved meta header implementation for Elastic Cloud.
- The client now supports Basic Authentication and Elasticsearch tokens. All Workplace Search APIs support Basic Authentication, Elasticsearch tokens and Workplace Search admin user access tokens as an authentication method. You still need to set up user access tokens generated by the Workplace Search OAuth Service for the Search API and the Analytics Events API.
document: Retrieve a document by ID from a specified content source.
delete_all_documents: Delete all documents for a given content source
content_source: Retrieves a content source by ID
create_content_source: Creates a custom content source
delete_content_source: Deletes a content source by ID
list_content_sources: Retrieves all content sources
put_content_source: Updates a custom content source
- Tested with Elastic Enterprise Search API version 7.12.0.
- Adds multi filter example to App Search docs.
elasticsearch-transportdependency to version 7.11 and up.
run-localscript to fix rake
Updates source code documentation for
page_sizeparameters from type
multi_search, the body parameter is renamed to
queriesto avoid repetition and potential confusion.
First General Availability Release
- All App Search, Workplace Search and Enterprise Search API endpoints have been implemented updated to the 7.11 specification, and have been tested and documented.
- Docs were moved from the README file to asciidocs.
Some endpoints both in App Search and Workplace Search have changed to have named parameters for
bodywhen it makes sense.
- Support for per request custom HTTP headers was added. See docs.
- Support for per request http authentication was added when using OAuth. See docs.
- Tested with Ruby 3.
X-Elastic-Client-MetaHTTP header which is used by Elastic Cloud and can be disabled with the
- Added support for signed search key in App Search.
content_source_keywas deprecated in favour of
- Added support for OAuth.
With OAuth support,
create_analyticsAPIs are now also available.
First beta release. It supports the 7.10.0 API for Elastic Enterprise Search, App Search and Workplace Search.