Stops one or more datafeeds.
If the Elasticsearch security features are enabled, you must have
managecluster privileges to use this API. See Security privileges.
A datafeed that is stopped ceases to retrieve data from Elasticsearch. A datafeed can be started and stopped multiple times throughout its lifecycle.
You can stop multiple datafeeds in a single API request by using a
comma-separated list of datafeeds or a wildcard expression. You can close all
datafeeds by using
_all or by specifying
* as the
- (Required, string) Identifier for the datafeed. It can be a datafeed identifier or a wildcard expression.
(Optional, boolean) Specifies what to do when the request:
- Contains wildcard expressions and there are no datafeeds that match.
_allstring or no identifiers and there are no matches.
- Contains wildcard expressions and there are only partial matches.
The default value is
true, which returns an empty
datafeedsarray when there are no matches and the subset of results when there are partial matches. If this parameter is
false, the request returns a
404status code when there are no matches or only partial matches.
- (Optional, boolean) If true, the datafeed is stopped forcefully.
- (Optional, time) Controls the amount of time to wait until a datafeed stops. The default value is 20 seconds.
false, this code indicates that there are no resources that match the request or only partial matches for the request.