IMPORTANT: No additional bug fixes or documentation updates will be released for this version. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
If the Elasticsearch security features are enabled, you must have
managecluster privileges to use this API. See Security privileges.
You can get a single filter or all filters. For more information, see Machine learning custom rules.
- (Optional, integer) Skips the specified number of filters.
- (Optional, integer) Specifies the maximum number of filters to obtain.
The API returns an array of filter resources, which have the following properties:
- (string) A description of the filter.
- (string) A string that uniquely identifies a filter.
- (array of strings) An array of strings which is the filter item list.