cat APIs are only intended for human consumption using the command line or Kibana console. They are not intended for use by applications. For application consumption, use the get trained models API.
Returns configuration and usage information about inference trained models.
If the Elasticsearch security features are enabled, you must have the following privileges:
- (Optional, byte size units) Unit used to display byte values.
- (Optional, string) Short version of the HTTP accept header. Valid values include JSON, YAML, etc.
(Optional, string) Comma-separated list of column names to display.
If you do not specify which columns to include, the API returns the default columns. If you explicitly specify one or more columns, it returns only the specified columns.
Valid columns are:
- The time when the trained model was created.
- Information on the creator of the trained model.
- Identifier for the data frame analytics job that created the model. Only displayed if it is still available.
- The description of the trained model.
- (Default) The estimated heap size to keep the trained model in memory.
- (Default) Idetifier for the trained model.
- The total number of documents that are processed by the model.
- The total number of document that are currently being handled by the trained model.
- The total number of failed ingest attempts with the trained model.
- (Default) The total number of ingest pipelines that are referencing the trained model.
- The total time that is spent processing documents with the trained model.
- The license level of the trained model.
- (Default) The estimated number of operations to use the trained model. This number helps measuring the computational complexity of the model.
- The Elasticsearch version number in which the trained model was created.
(Optional, Boolean) If
true, the response includes help information. Defaults to
- (Optional, string) Comma-separated list of column names or column aliases used to sort the response.
- (Optional, time units) Unit used to display time values.
(Optional, Boolean) If
true, the response includes column headings. Defaults to
id created_by operations license create_time version ddddd-1580216177138 _xpack 196 PLATINUM 2020-01-28T12:56:17.138Z 8.0.0 flight-regress-1580215685537 _xpack 102 PLATINUM 2020-01-28T12:48:05.537Z 8.0.0 lang_ident_model_1 _xpack 39629 BASIC 2019-12-05T12:28:34.594Z 7.6.0