IMPORTANT: No additional bug fixes or documentation updates will be released for this version. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
An events resource has the following properties:
- (string) An identifier for the calendar that contains the scheduled event. This property is optional in the Add events to calendar.
- (string) A description of the scheduled event.
- (string) The timestamp for the end of the scheduled event. The datetime string is in ISO 8601 format.
- (string) An automatically-generated identifier for the scheduled event.
- (string) The timestamp for the beginning of the scheduled event. The datetime string is in ISO 8601 format.
For more information, see Calendars and scheduled events.