You are looking at documentation for an older release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
- Machine Learning
- Fixed the get datafeed statistics API such that it returns only machine learning-specific node attributes.
- Aligned reporting of index statistics that exist in the current cluster state. This fix avoids subtle race conditions in stats reporting.
- Fixed handling of comments in XML documents [ESA-2018-07].
- Fixed auditing such that when you use a local audit index, it maintains the mappings automatically. Maintenance is necessary, for example, when new fields are introduced or document types change.
- Added and changed settings for the SAML NameID policy. For example, added the
nameid.allow_createsetting and changed the default value for the SPNameQualifier setting to blank. See SAML Authentication.
- Fixed handling of an Assertion Consumer Service (ACS) URL with existing query parameters. See SAML Authentication.
- Fixed the PKI realm bootstrap check such that it works with secure settings. For more information, see Bootstrap Checks.
- Fixed the serialization of failed hipchat messages, such that it no longer tries to write the status field twice.
- Fixed TransformInput toXContent serialization errors. For more information, see Transforming Chained Input Data.