WARNING: Version 6.2 of Elasticsearch has passed its EOL date.
This documentation is no longer being maintained and may be removed. If you are running this version, we strongly advise you to upgrade. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
- Machine Learning
- Fixed the get datafeed statistics API such that it returns only machine learning-specific node attributes.
- Aligned reporting of index statistics that exist in the current cluster state. This fix avoids subtle race conditions in stats reporting.
- Fixed handling of comments in XML documents [ESA-2018-07].
- Fixed auditing such that when you use a local audit index, it maintains the mappings automatically. Maintenance is necessary, for example, when new fields are introduced or document types change.
Added and changed settings for the SAML NameID policy. For example, added the
nameid.allow_createsetting and changed the default value for the SPNameQualifier setting to blank. See SAML Authentication.
- Fixed handling of an Assertion Consumer Service (ACS) URL with existing query parameters. See SAML Authentication.
- Fixed the PKI realm bootstrap check such that it works with secure settings. For more information, see Bootstrap Checks.
- Fixed the serialization of failed hipchat messages, such that it no longer tries to write the status field twice.
- Fixed TransformInput toXContent serialization errors. For more information, see Transforming Chained Input Data.