WARNING: Version 6.2 of Elasticsearch has passed its EOL date.
This documentation is no longer being maintained and may be removed. If you are running this version, we strongly advise you to upgrade. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
- Machine Learning
- Fixed an exception that occurred when a categorization field contained an empty string.
xpack.monitoring.exporters.*.headers.*settings, which were broken in 6.2.0 and 6.2.1. For more information, see HTTP Exporter Settings.
- Properly registered
- Added CachingRealm to published artifacts so it can be used in custom realm extensions.
- If the realm uses native role mappings and the security index health changes, the realm caches are cleared. For example, they are cleared when the index recovers from a red state, when the index is deleted, when the index becomes outdated, and when the index becomes up-to-date.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent auditing to a remote index if the remote cluster was re-started at the same time as the audited cluster.
Removed AuthorityKeyIdentifier’s Issuer and Serial number from certificates
certutil. This improves compatibility with certificate verification in Kibana.
- Proxies now use HTTP by default, which was the default prior to 6.0. This fixes issues with HTTPS requests that tried to access proxies via HTTP.
Fixed the HTML sanitizer settings
xpack.notification.email.html.sanitization.*), which were broken in 6.2. For more information, see Watcher Settings.