WARNING: Version 6.2 of Elasticsearch has passed its EOL date.
This documentation is no longer being maintained and may be removed. If you are running this version, we strongly advise you to upgrade. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
An events resource has the following properties:
- (string) An identifier for the calendar that contains the scheduled event. This property is optional in the Add Events to Calendar.
- (string) A description of the scheduled event.
- (string) The timestamp for the end of the scheduled event. The datetime string is in ISO 8601 format.
- (string) An automatically-generated identifier for the scheduled event.
- (string) The timestamp for the beginning of the scheduled event. The datetime string is in ISO 8601 format.
For more information, see Calendars and Scheduled Events.