The queries in this group are:
- Find document with geo-shapes which either intersect, are contained by, or do not intersect with the specified geo-shape.
- Finds documents with geo-points that fall into the specified rectangle.
- Finds document with geo-points within the specified distance of a central point.
geo_pointquery, but the range starts at a specified distance from the central point.
- Find documents with geo-points within the specified polygon.
- Find geo-points whose geohash intersects with the geohash of the specified point.
Percolating geo-queries in Elasticsearch 2.2.0 or later
geo_point fields added in Elasticsearch 2.2.0 and
above require that
doc_values are enabled in order to
function. Unfortunately, the in-memory index used by the percolator does not
yet have support for
doc_values, meaning that geo-queries
will not work in a percolator index created in Elasticsearch 2.2.0 or later.
See Percolating geo-queries in Elasticsearch 2.2.0 and lateredit for a workaround.