You are looking at documentation for an older release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
Management and site plugins offer UIs for managing and interacting with Elasticsearch.
The core management plugins are:
- Marvel is a management and monitoring product for Elasticsearch. Marvel aggregates cluster wide statistics and events and offers a single interface to view and analyze them. Marvel is free for development use but requires a license to run in production.
- This plugin will help you to check whether you can upgrade directly to Elasticsearch version 2.x, or whether you need to make changes to your data before doing so. It will run on Elasticsearch versions 0.90.x to 1.x.
A number of plugins have been contributed by our community:
- BigDesk Plugin (by Lukáš Vlček)
- Elasticsearch Graphite Plugin: Regularly updates a graphite host with indices stats and nodes stats (by Alexander Reelsen)
- Elasticsearch Head Plugin (by Ben Birch)
- Elasticsearch HQ (by Roy Russo)
- Hammer Plugin (by Andrew Cholakian)
- Inquisitor Plugin (by Zachary Tong)
- Kopf Plugin (by lmenezes)
- Swagger for Elasticsearch (by Tim Schlechter)
- Elasticsearch monitoring plugin for Dynatrace Application Monitoring (by Dynatrace)
These community plugins appear to have been abandoned: