The high-level full text queries are usually used for running full text
queries on full text fields like the body of an email. They understand how the
field being queried is analyzed and will apply each field’s
search_analyzer) to the query string before executing.
The queries in this group are:
- The standard query for performing full text queries, including fuzzy matching and phrase or proximity queries.
- The multi-field version of the
- A more specialized query which gives more preference to uncommon words.
- Supports the compact Lucene query string syntax, allowing you to specify AND|OR|NOT conditions and multi-field search within a single query string. For expert users only.
- A simpler, more robust version of the
query_stringsyntax suitable for exposing directly to users.