A newer version is available. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
Curator allows for many different operations to be performed to both indices and snapshots, including:
- Add or remove indices from an alias
- Shard routing allocation
- Disabling Bloom filter caches (for versions of Elasticsearch < 1.4)
- Close indices
- Delete indices and snapshots
- Open closed indices
- Optimize indices
- Change the number of replicas per shard for indices
- Show indices and snapshots
- Take a snapshot (backup) of indices.