- Kubernetes 1.24-1.27
- OpenShift 4.8-4.12
- Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), and Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS)
- Helm: 3.2.0+
- Elasticsearch, Kibana, APM Server: 6.8+, 7.1+, 8+
- Enterprise Search: 7.7+, 8+
- Beats: 7.0+, 8+
- Elastic Agent: 7.10+ (standalone), 7.14+ (Fleet), 8+
- Elastic Maps Server: 7.11+, 8+
- Logstash: 8.7+
ECK should work with all conformant installers as listed in these FAQs. Distributions include source patches and so may not work as-is with ECK.
Alpha, beta, and stable API versions follow the same conventions used by Kubernetes.
Elastic Stack application images for the OpenShift-certified Elasticsearch (ECK) Operator are only available from version 7.10 and later.
Check the full Elastic support matrix for more information.
Intro to Kibana
ELK for Logs & Metrics