Built on the Kubernetes Operator pattern, Elastic Cloud on Kubernetes (ECK) extends the basic Kubernetes orchestration capabilities to support the setup and management of Elasticsearch, Kibana, APM Server, Enterprise Search, Beats, Elastic Agent, and Elastic Maps Server on Kubernetes.
With Elastic Cloud on Kubernetes you can streamline critical operations, such as:
- Managing and monitoring multiple clusters
- Scaling cluster capacity and storage
- Performing safe configuration changes through rolling upgrades
- Securing clusters with TLS certificates
- Setting up hot-warm-cold architectures with availability zone awareness