Built on the Kubernetes Operator pattern, Elastic Cloud on Kubernetes (ECK) extends the basic Kubernetes orchestration capabilities to support the setup and management of Elasticsearch and Kibana on Kubernetes.
With Elastic Cloud on Kubernetes you can streamline all those critical operations, such as:
- Managing and monitoring multiple clusters
- Scaling cluster capacity up and down
- Changing cluster configuration
- Securing clusters with TLS certificates
- Setting up hot-warm-cold architectures with availability zone awareness
Learn more about ECK: