Settings for controlling ECE functionality for an Elasticsearch cluster
- Cluster index curation settings
- Threshold starting from which the number of instances in the cluster results in the introduction of dedicated masters. If the cluster is downscaled to a number of nodes below this one, dedicated masters will be removed. Limit is inclusive.
- The cluster metadata settings stores top level configuration for a cluster.
- Settings for sending monitoring information to another cluster
- The cluster snapshot settings stores snapshot configuration for a cluster.