A newer version is available. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
Elastic Cloud Enterprise supports most of the security features that are part of the Elastic Stack. These features are designed to:
Prevent unauthorized access with password protection and role-based access control:
- Use third-party authentication providers like SAML, LDAP, Active Directory, OpenID Connect, or Kerberos to provide dynamic role mappings for role based or attribute based access control.
- Use Kibana Spaces and roles to secure access to Kibana.
- Authorize and authenticate service accounts for Beats by granting access using API keys.
- Reset the
- Establish trust relationships between your deployments, and across organizations with trust management.
- Block unwanted traffic with traffic filter.
- Secure your settings with the Elasticsearch keystore.