A newer version is available. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
Care and feeding of your deployments is important. Take a look at the things you can do to keep your deployments and the Elastic Stack running smoothly:
- Change your deployment configuration to provide additional resources, for example. For many changes, your deployment can continue to handle search and indexing workloads without interruption.
- Stop routing requests or pause nodes to perform corrective actions that might otherwise be difficult to complete.
- Terminate a deployment to stop all running instances and delete all data in the deployment.
- Restart a deployment that has become unresponsive, for example.
- Restore a deployment a deployment that had been terminated.
- Delete a deployment if you no longer need it.
- Perform maintenance on the Kibana instance associated with the deployment.
- Work with snapshots to recover from a failure or to recover from accidental deletion.
- Keep your deployments healthy by monitoring key performance metrics.
- Secure your clusters to prevent unauthorized access from unwanted traffic or users and to preserve the integrity of your data with message authentication and SSL/TLS encryption.
- Access the Elasticsearch API console - Work with the Elasticsearch RESTful API directly from the Cloud UI.