It is time to say goodbye: This version of Elastic Cloud Enterprise has reached end-of-life (EOL) and is no longer supported.
The documentation for this version is no longer being maintained. If you are running this version, we strongly advise you to upgrade. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
- When set, * or ? are allowed as the first character. Defaults to false.
- The analyzer used to analyze each term of the query when creating composite queries.
- The default field for query terms if no prefix field is specified.
- The default operator used if no explicit operator is specified.
- The actual query to be parsed.