It is time to say goodbye: This version of Elastic Cloud Enterprise has reached end-of-life (EOL) and is no longer supported.
The documentation for this version is no longer being maintained. If you are running this version, we strongly advise you to upgrade. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
- Whether we allow changing the capacity of instances (default false). This is currently implemented by stopping, re-creating then starting the affected instance on its associated allocator when performing the changes. NOTES: This requires a round-trip through the allocation infrastructure of the active constructor, as it has to reserve the target capacity without over-committing
- Specifies the grouping attribute to use when rolling several instances. Instances that share the same value for the provided attribute key are rolled together as a unit. Examples that make sense to use are '__all__' (roll all instances as a single unit), 'logical_zone_name' (roll instances by zone), '__name__' (roll one instance at a time, the default if not specified). Note that '__all__' is required when performing a major version upgrade
- This flag is solely for recovering for situations where either the cluster is unresponsive or valid plans are failing, due to previous failed plan attempts. If enabled (default: false), this will 1) bypass all steps in the plan that require the cluster to be up, 2) mutate all instances - running or not - to one of the configurations specified in the new plan, 3) default 'group_by' to '__all__' (so all changes will occur at once). The combination of these 3 allows for something like manually editing the cluster configuration, while retaining as many of the safety checks as possible.
- If 'hard_reset' is set to true, then this parameter can be used to exclude instances from the forced mutation part of the reset.
- Whether to skip attempting to do a synced flush on the filesystem of the container (default: false), which is less safe but may be required if the container is unhealthy