It is time to say goodbye: This version of Elastic Cloud Enterprise has reached end-of-life (EOL) and is no longer supported.
The documentation for this version is no longer being maintained. If you are running this version, we strongly advise you to upgrade. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
Now that you have Elastic Cloud Enterprise up and running, take a look at the things you can do to keep your installation humming along, from adding more capacity to dealing with hosts that require maintenance or have failed:
- Scale Out Your Installation - Need to add more capacity? Here’s how.
- Assign Roles to Runners - Make sure new hosts can be used for their intended purpose after you install ECE on them.
- Enable Maintenance Mode - Perform administrative actions on allocators safely by putting them into maintenance mode first.
- Move Nodes From Allocators - Moves all Elasticsearch clusters and Kibana instances to another allocator, so that the allocator is no longer used for handling user requests.
- Delete Runners - Remove a host from your ECE installation, either because it is no longer needed or because it is faulty.
- Manage Elastic Stack Versions - View, add, or update versions of the Elastic Stack that are available on your ECE installation.
- Upgrade Your Installation - A new version of Elastic Cloud Enterprise is available and you want to upgrade. Here’s how.