WARNING: Version 6.2 of Winlogbeat has passed its EOL date.
This documentation is no longer being maintained and may be removed. If you are running this version, we strongly advise you to upgrade. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
This functionality is in beta and is subject to change. The design and code is less mature than official GA features and is being provided as-is with no warranties. Beta features are not subject to the support SLA of official GA features.
add_docker_metadata processor annotates each event with relevant metadata
from Docker containers:
- Container ID
processors: - add_docker_metadata: host: "unix:///var/run/docker.sock" #match_fields: ["system.process.cgroup.id"] #match_pids: ["process.pid", "process.ppid"] #match_source: true #match_source_index: 4 #cleanup_timeout: 60 # To connect to Docker over TLS you must specify a client and CA certificate. #ssl: # certificate_authority: "/etc/pki/root/ca.pem" # certificate: "/etc/pki/client/cert.pem" # key: "/etc/pki/client/cert.key"
It has the following settings:
- (Optional) Docker socket (UNIX or TCP socket). It uses
- (Optional) SSL configuration to use when connecting to the Docker socket.
- (Optional) A list of fields to match a container ID, at least one of them should hold a container ID to get the event enriched.
- (Optional) A list of fields that contain process IDs. If the
process is running in Docker then the event will be enriched. The default value
- (Optional) Match container ID from a log path present in the
sourcefield. Enabled by default.
- (Optional) Index in the source path split by
/to look for container ID. It defaults to 4 to match
- (Optional) Time of inactivity to consider we can clean and forget metadata for a container, 60s by default.