The Elastic APM integration became generally available in 7.16 — see the APM Guide for updated documentation. Standalone APM Server users can see the Legacy APM Overview and Legacy APM Server Reference.
APM Server version 7.6.2edit
No significant changes.
APM Server version 7.6.1edit
- Upgrade Go to 1.13.8 3326
APM Server version 7.6.0edit
Intake API Changesedit
- Adds support for global labels in spans 2806.
go.elastic.co/apmto v1.6.0, enabling central config 2913.
- Use go-elasticsearch client for fetching sourcemaps from Elasticsearch 2897.
Try to extract IP address from headers before using socket remote_address for
- Only use extracted hostname when valid IP for enriching events 2935.
- Added experimental support for continuous profiling of the server 2839.
- Build UBI based images also 2994.
- Adds support for API Key authorization for incoming requests 3004.
- Add experimental support for receiving Jaeger trace data 3129.
- Upgrade APM Go agent to 1.7.0, and add support for API Key auth for self-instrumentation 3134.
- Add correlation for server trace/log data 3136.
- Add subcommand to create API Keys 3063.
- Upgrade Go to 1.13.7 3264.