From version 5.0 onward, Reporting is part of X-Pack. For more information, see Reporting from Kibana.
July 25, 2017
- Adds support for Elasticsearch 2.4.6.
April 27, 2017
- Adds support for Elasticsearch 2.4.5.
January 12, 2017
You can now generate reports if
state:storeInSessionStorageis enabled in advanced settings.
September 28, 2016
- You can now view all reports, or just your own reports.
September 6, 2016
- To prevent abuse, the reporting endpoints now require requests to be submitted as HTTP POST requests rather than GET requests.
Requests must include the
kbn-xsrfheader added in Kibana 4.6.1. You should upgrade to Kibana 4.6.1 to use Reporting 2.4.1.
August 31, 2016
- Manually Export PDF reports from Kibana and automatically generate reports from Watcher.