A newer version is available. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
Using Elastic Observability, learn how to analyze log data, monitor system and service metrics, instrument code and collect performance data, and monitor host availability and endpoints.
The Elastic Stack provides a variety of ways to add monitoring data to Elasticsearch. The tutorials in this section focus on Elastic Agent and Beats.
It’s recommended that you use Elastic Agent, when possible, to achieve your monitoring goals. However, if Elastic Agent doesn’t work for your use case, you can use Beats instead.
Not sure which agent to use? Refer to Beats and Elastic Agent capabilities.
- Monitor Amazon Web Services (AWS) with Elastic Agent
- Monitor Amazon Web Services (AWS) with Beats
- Monitor Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Monitor a Java application
- Monitor Kubernetes
- Monitor Microsoft Azure with Elastic Agent
- Monitor Microsoft Azure with the native Azure integration
- Monitor Microsoft Azure with Beats
Intro to Kibana
ELK for Logs & Metrics